Too busy with school work for the past 2 weeks. Total chaos with all the quizzes, assignments and reports due in the same week.
Got back some of the quizzes results and lab results.
Java programming lab test 1: B+
Java programming lab test 2: A+
Maths quiz: A-
Java lab test 3 coming up on Tuesday again. Final one and I can say sayonara to it though there's still a final exam for it.
Now, I have to worry about my electronics.. I feel like I'm doing Amaths whenever I'm doing the tutorials or past year paper for it. Gotta spot how the circuit flows and form equations with it. Failure to do so = can't do nuts.
Monday, November 05, 2007
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- Had my java lab test this week, 8.30 in the mornin...
- A very touching song and mv by Ella. I guess this ...
- This is to you, Cindy. You may never get to read t...
- I had enough of this already.I don't expect much f...
- 22 years ago, a cute and handsome little baby boy ...
- It pains me to see you crying over him. The saddes...
- After all the XEDO saga, they pushed out video on ...
- Things doesn't seems to be progressing at all. May...
- JiN says:i ask her y he ask u to go out u also hap...
- Can you feel the sadness/fustration/reluctance in me?
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home