Had my java lab test this week, 8.30 in the morning. Guess what? The thing that I hated the most happened. I overslept. I woke up at 7.45. Had to rush to school by cab.
Luckily, I made it just in time for the test. Reached the lab at exactly 8.30. Surprisingly, the test was fairly easy compared to the first one I had. I did the first question in 15 minutes and the second one in 1 hour. That leaves me with 45 minutes to touch up the program and do some error handling. Though I managed to complete both questions this time round, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get A cause too many people managed to do it.
Gotta start studying for all my modules with Electronics and Econs in particular. The rest, I'm still able to understand what's going on. Somebody please constantly remind me to study.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- A very touching song and mv by Ella. I guess this ...
- This is to you, Cindy. You may never get to read t...
- I had enough of this already.I don't expect much f...
- 22 years ago, a cute and handsome little baby boy ...
- It pains me to see you crying over him. The saddes...
- After all the XEDO saga, they pushed out video on ...
- Things doesn't seems to be progressing at all. May...
- JiN says:i ask her y he ask u to go out u also hap...
- Can you feel the sadness/fustration/reluctance in me?
- Started school this week. Luckily, met one of my p...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home