Sunday, August 19, 2007

JiN says:
i ask her y he ask u to go out u also happy ah

JiN says:
i mean go out buy bag awhile

JiN says:
she say bcos he treat me gd mah

JiN says:
so acc u lo


Still slowly getting used to school life. I hate it when there's 8.30 lesson. The queue for the bus at Boon Lay mrt is simply crazy. It's from the other end of the interchange all the way till the mrt control station. I've always wondered why 179 bus stop is like so far away from the mrt. Now I know why.

I'm still not used to doing tutorials. Can't believe I actually woke up at 8am on a few occasions to do my tutorials. I was never that hardworking. And now I tried doing my maths and electornics tutorials. Maths is still ok but my electronics one, totally goner. Had no idea how to handle the questions though I paid attention during the lectures. Haha. Oh well.

Got my laptop on Wednesday before going out to shop for laptop bag. It's running on Vista business edition and it's quite problematic since some of my software can't be installed on this laptop. Eg, Norton Internet Security 2007. And now, I'm relying on window's built in firewall to protect this system. If more of my software can't be installed, I shall find a way to install win xp instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home