Started school this week. Luckily, met one of my poly coursemate who happened to be my friend's friend. Else it'll be so sian in school, trying to look for one place after lectures etc.
After going through all the lectures, I don't feel much difference from my poly life. Maybe not much yet since there's only lectures now. But after a glance at the contents of every single module, I would say, other than maths, all the other modules were basically a replica of what I did in poly. Or maybe more in depth. The only difference is that there are lab reports to be handed up.
And I'm definitely gonna drop Econs and take up Japanese. Totally no interest in that module and it's making my Monday till 6.30pm. No no no. But that's only possible if I pass my QET. -.-' Till now, I still haven't got my laptop. Gotta wait till the roadshow to get it since I guess that'll be the only time when the model is available.
My stomach is getting worst. I don't recall drinking alot on Wednesday night at St James, but yet my stomach is acting up. Been having this pain for 2 days. If it doesn't get any better by tomorrow, I'll have to visit the doctor again. -.-'
Friday, August 10, 2007
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- I really have no idea what to do.You might tell me...
- I read about a few more cases regarding anime down...
- Long time since I last updated this blog. Too much...
- I look into your eyes and I get this feeling that ...
- One of the best news I've received for this year. ...
- Just watched a tv program on channel 8 featuring 2...
- Mahjong has really become a weekly event now. We h...
- Nothing much to blog about nowadays. Everything be...
- Friday eveningWent to Lakeside to skate after work...
- I was on MC for 3 working days for the past week. ...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home