One of the best news I've received for this year. My disruption application has been officially approved. Which means, I'll get to see my pink IC on 3rd August. =D 1.5 more months to go and I'll be gone. XD
And I've just received my package from NTU today. It didn't state much about the orientation camps. It only says the last 2 weeks of July are for camps. -.-' If that's the case, I'll only have 1 month of time left in my own unit. I had alot of fun during my 1 year 6 months of stay there and I had alot of people to thank. I guess I'll miss the guys there.
If only things were like this way now between you and me back then, maybe things would have worked out. If only..
Saturday, June 16, 2007
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- Just watched a tv program on channel 8 featuring 2...
- Mahjong has really become a weekly event now. We h...
- Nothing much to blog about nowadays. Everything be...
- Friday eveningWent to Lakeside to skate after work...
- I was on MC for 3 working days for the past week. ...
- Today's outing to ECP was a success. Waiting to go...
- Ok, pc totally down for the past few days. Suspect...
- Yesterday was the first time I went to watch a ska...
- Milo is officially 1 year old now!!~ No birthday c...
- One of the more meaningful stuff I did over the pa...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home