Sunday, April 29, 2007

Today's outing to ECP was a success.

Waiting to go ECP again after someone's exams have ended. It better be as sunny as today. =D

Total turnout: 11
Organiser: yours truly, ME!

Though should have about 14-15 people going for it, it's still good.

2 bicycles and 9 pair of skates.

What surprises me most is Eugene. He's got 0 experience on skating but after about 45 mins, he's able to skate properly, skated like someone who's skated about 1-2 weeks.

Skated to Bedok Jetty with everybody. Then taught the rest how to do t-brakes and a few other tricks. I realised it's easier for me to do crazy now. Haha. But I tried doing sit spin again. In the end, can't do it. Fell down instead. Awww.. Broke the fall with my hands.. Think my left wrist is slightly sprained.

Then headed back to mac for a rest. Me, Sam, Robert and HT stopped at one side to practise while the others went ahead. HT is on bike so he's the camera man. I managed to do eagle! Haha. But it only lasted for like 1-2 seconds which is good enough cause previously, I can't even do it. And before we went off, Sam suggested that the 3 of us do a 180 degrees turn and HT take photo. Cool right? That's where things went wrong. Super wrong. I was the 2nd to turn. I tried doing a small 180 degree jump. Guess what? I banged into Sam and fell. -.-' The best part is that everything is down on video. Sia sway la! Then we head back and join the rest.

Stayed around the skaters corner for a while. By the way, the small little skating rink beside macdonalds was renamed from beginners' corner to skaters' corner. Some pros doing slalom there. Some newbies learning how to skate. Somehow, just suddenly had this thinking that next time, I'll never have a skater gf. If she's someone who skates occasionally. But someone who skate so frequently to be called a skater, no no no.

Then we head to the other side of east coast. I prefer the scenery there. Much nicer in my opinion. There we saw Jackson. Haha.

Headed back to skaters' corner after a while. Then practise abit and they went to return their skates.

Total hours spent on skating: Slightly more than 3 hours.

Amount of fun we had: unimaginable. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home