One of the more meaningful stuff I did over the past week.
Managed to do the customed firmware for my psp and after 1.5 years, it's finally active again. And right now, I'm super hooked onto DJ Max on psp. It's a music game like those beatmania and it's super nice. The songs are simply too nice to resist. =D~ There's DJ Max 2 now. But my memory card is too small for it.. ARgh.. I just simply love these kind of music games.
Finished that Kurosagi drama and it made me went to search for this book, Art of Deception by a once-black-hat-hacker. After reading a few chapters and it's so easy to just get information out of people just by pretending to be someone else over the phone. Imagine someone called you (an admin staff) and he claims to be an employee in another department. By using some lingo that only company staff uses, most of the time, you would have believed that the caller is really a colleague. And with this, it just further proves that humans are the weakest link in security.
Now, it's just 4 more months. 4 MORE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!
Out of all the things I've lost over the past 2 years, I missed my pink IC the most!!~
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- Screwed up.Computer went haywire for no good reaso...
- Feeling abit nua nowadays. No motivation to skate....
- I've heard girls saying that good guys in the worl...
- Reached home last night at 3am. Went to explore NT...
- Today is my supervisor's last day in camp. He'll b...
- There's this saying, Don't see your life as incomp...
- My unit started practising "everybody had to go fo...
- Thank you for believing in me when I've lost confi...
- Went to practise last night. Still the same. Pract...
- Finished another japanese drama, Tatta Hitotsu no ...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home