Thursday, February 22, 2007

Went to practise last night. Still the same. Practised crazy without cones first. Getting slightly smoother at that.

Tried doing a sit spin. It's like moving forward leading with one leg, do a 360 degrees spin, lead with the other leg with the momentum still there.

Had no problem doing the spin. Only having problem with the momentum. My momentum got reduced like 75% after the spin. Gotta practise more.

Accidentally did a e-brake. I also don't know whether it can be counted as braking. It's like moving forward and doing a sharp 90 degree turn stop. Managed to slide abit. I guess my wheels ain't really suitable to do sliding. Can feel that there's a certain grip there when I turn. If I were to try with my old skates, I'll most probably fly forward since the wheels are so rubbery.

Started reading stuff on assembly language and reverse engineering.

It's not easy. I thought it's just programming in another language. Similar to expressing yourself in another language as long as you know what you want to say and how you want to express it.

But no, it's not just that. It went all the way to how the CPU actually processes the codings and where it stores the values etc. Chim but slowly getting it. And it's still the theory part now. Haven't reach the practical part yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home