Seriously, it'll rain whenever I want to go skate.
Went to skate just now at my neighbourhood's basketball court. Just laid the cones and it started to drizzle. -.-
Never mind. Shifted to nearby void deck to practise even though the signboard says no skating. Practised for 2 hours and managed to do cross. Fell down while trying to do nelson.
Managed to settle some of my doubts regarding my disruption of NS to go for my studies in NTU. Able to carry out Plan A and no need for Plan BB (Plan Bo Bian).
Finished My Boss My Hero, a 10 episode japanese drama about a mafia's boss sending his son, the successor to the organisation to high school and would only let him succeed him if he managed to graduate from there. It focus mainly on enjoying a high school student's life. Interesting. It's like GTO but only difference is that the main lead is a student and not teacher. A must watch drama.
Watching this drama makes me wanna go back to school earlier. Still got another 6.5 months to go before I head for NTU. I miss school life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home