30th December, 1 more day to JY's birthday aka end of the year and 2 more days to a new year.
7 more months before I head back to school.
2006.
It's not a bad year. Being posted to a good camp. Had a great bunch of friends over there. Received my placement in NTU. And 2007 will be a better one since I'll be back in school!! =D
Had a walk at Clark Quay last night. Makes me wonder what's the use of being 21 when all the pubs/clubs' minimum age for guys is either 23 or 24. Ok, there's some use for it. Can enter the cinema and watch those extremely gore movies rated r21.
Most probably gonna get my pair of skates next week or the week after. Luckily, I didn't get the k2 pair. Went google and search for reviews on k2 Soul Slide model and realised it's not very durable and the price for it is like $398. Thus decided to get Seba pair since alot of reviews online were recommending it for slalom. Can't wait to test it out. Ahhhhhhh..
Been searching for ways to maintain a pair of skates properly since I know nuts about it other than the fact that it's better not to walk in sand or mud so as to prevent the bearings from being damanged. And realised that people would normally change their wheels to 2 different sizes. As in, a normal pair is 76-76-76-76. 76 is referring to the diameter of the wheels. But people would change it to either 76-80-80-76 or 72-76-76-72. I'll definitely try it out.
And like what Liling said, I'm that crazy over it. I've stopped skating when I had my arm fractured few years back. It should be healed by now and it's time to start again though I'm prepared for a series of sprains and injuries.
Got a surprise this morning when I woke up. My Jack Rascal Terror aka Milo just destroyed 1 PSP game and my PSP charger. Praying damn hard that this will ends with the end of 2006.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home