Went to Zouk last night. Slept for only 2 hrs for the night before but still went for it since I've already promised my friends.
Total turnout: 10
It's been like 3 years 3 months since I last stepped into Zouk. The last time I entered was on my 18th birthday, being chased from the bridge, all the way to the entrance by my musketeers with some leftover of the small cakes in their hands.
The place is pretty much the same, not much changes.
Robert can't get in at first because the whole place was full but he managed to get in because of WS's friend.
Saw Eugene at Mambo and Eunice at Phuture. And poor Eunice lost her phone. So sway. Morale of the story, learn to take care of your stuff.
Guessed everyone had fun and that's good. But never take any photos.
Reached home at 4.30am and woke up at 10.30am.
Another sleepless night tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home