i c h i g o . s a m a . n o . t e n g o k u
Friday, December 15, 2006
人的忍耐是有限度的。当他的耐性已到达极限时,你可以想象会发生什么事吗?
火山爆发。
我的极限已到,但还没爆发。
但是为了安全起见,请所有的飞机师闪一边。
对,飞机师。那些驾飞机的,放飞机的。
posted by Me, myself and my skates @
11:07 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Me, myself and my skates
View my complete profile
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
This was from a conversation I had with a close fr...
I hate this feeling.The feeling of being stationar...
3 years ago, this chapter started.9+ months ago, t...
3 more days to clearing leave in december, only go...
Dog Whisperer.A documentary show national geograph...
I realised I haven't posted any pictures of my pre...
In the eyes of many, I'm a joker. That's what I am...
I've finally untie this knot after all these month...
Love at first sight.No. I don't believe the existe...
t a g . b o a r d
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home