i c h i g o . s a m a . n o . t e n g o k u
Saturday, November 25, 2006
In the eyes of many, I'm a joker. That's what I am on the outside.
Just because you can joke with me or I can joke with you doesn't means that you know me well.
Because those who knows me well knows that I was never a joker.
posted by Me, myself and my skates @
10:50 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Me, myself and my skates
View my complete profile
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
I've finally untie this knot after all these month...
Love at first sight.No. I don't believe the existe...
My router is finally up again and managed to find ...
What are the chances of having the same dream twic...
My router is officially declared dead. After an ho...
I've already said all these not once but a few tim...
Now that all the small pieces have come together, ...
My stomach is getting worst by the day. Didn't exp...
My dear ZW, my only piece of advice to you is just...
This was our song.
t a g . b o a r d
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home