Friday, January 12, 2007



My modified pair of skates.

Difference?

The front and back wheels are 76mm whereas the 2nd and 3rd wheel are 80mm.. So that means I'm only standing on 2 wheels instead of 4.

Higher maneuverability at a lower stability.

Anyway, I've started Taiyou No Uta and about to finish liao. It's sad but nice in a different manner compared to 1 Litre Of Tears. This time round, it focus more on the love relationship between the female lead and the male lead.

And I prefer to watch japanese dramas because it's short and sweet. Normally, japanese drama is around 10-13 episodes whereas others will last at least 20 episodes and cause it to be quite draggy.

Tomorrow will be bringing my skates down to ECP to test it out. Seriously, I have no idea how it'll be like to skating with this 76-80-80-76 rocker profile. Let's just pray hard that I won't fly when my skates got caught with a twig or lose balance when I'm going past a hump. *cross fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home