Managed to do back cross today. ^^ The floor are so much more smoother at the void deck compared to the basketball.
My legs are killing me the moment my skates are taken off. Maybe I'm still not used to it yet.
Just skate as much as I can before I go back to school. Got a strong feeling that I won't have so much free time to practise 3 times a week.
And NUS Skate Club is having a skate hunt on 3rd feb. Team of 3-4, 10 bucks per person. Anyone interested?
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- Went for class outing on saturday to the fishing p...
- Seriously, it'll rain whenever I want to go skate....
- Rainy day.I hate rainy days. Didn't go to ECP beca...
- My modified pair of skates. Difference?The front a...
- Went to test my skates at the park that's at Lakes...
- My new pair of skates with my emblem design.Skates...
- First entry in 2007.Went for JY's birthday party a...
- 30th December, 1 more day to JY's birthday aka end...
- Christmas party over at Colin's place last night. ...
- Went to Zouk last night. Slept for only 2 hrs for ...
t a g . b o a r d

2 Comments:
yea, me interested!!!
hehe~ mabel
haa. so you gonna fly back for the event? =P
Post a Comment
<< Home