Finished another japanese drama, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. A story of pure love between 2 person of totally different family background. Something refreshing for a change.
Lucky start for this pig year. Bought a number that was in my fortune cookie's paper for 4D. Came out for consolation prize. But didn't win any money because it was the right number but in different sequence. -.-' And got triple 7 for black jack. First time in my entire life that I got it. Lucky eh.
Spent my past week reading up on computer forensics and a little bit on computer security. I guess I will most probably take up security as my electives. Must be able to hack in order to secure. And from what I gathered from my friend, to learn to hack, must be damn zai in assembly language which I heard of but totally have no idea what it is about. Got plenty of time and so, I shall start on that.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- Finally got my permanent Pes status liao. Got upgr...
- First thing first, I've finally learnt how to do C...
- I hope this is just a crush that I have and nothin...
- Sick sick sick.Caught a flu yesterday after steppi...
- Managed to do back cross today. ^^ The floor are s...
- Went for class outing on saturday to the fishing p...
- Seriously, it'll rain whenever I want to go skate....
- Rainy day.I hate rainy days. Didn't go to ECP beca...
- My modified pair of skates. Difference?The front a...
- Went to test my skates at the park that's at Lakes...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home