Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Finally got my permanent Pes status liao. Got upgraded in the end. From C9L3 to C1L2. Which simply means I gotta do IPPT. Excuse chin ups and push ups. Medical problem solved. I rather stay as Pes C than to be upgraded to B. Extend my reservist only.

Only made one rose for this year's valentines' day. Learnt it last week. And because of this, my camp people have started some origami rose craze. Some do the origami one whereas some do the one I've learnt, rolling a strip of cloth type one.

Bought an Adidas jacket. Abit regret. Not because I don't like the design. Not because I don't like the color. But because it's very thick. And yeah, I like jackets with hood.

Finished one japanese drama, Engine, within 2 days. Another inspiring type of drama. And you know what's the best thing about this drama? It's got my favourite actress Toda Erika. She's the one who acted as Misa in Death Note movies.

Suddenly recalled what Cindy said to me last week about me loving to study when my supervisor told me that another day had passed and it's 1 day closer to uni life. Anyway, I don't like to study at all. I just like school life, the freedom to choose to go for lectures or skip it. The times where the projects are due and I gotta rush with my members to finish it on time. Sounds weird but it's fun. At least I feel a sense of achievement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home