Friday, March 16, 2007

I've heard girls saying that good guys in the world no longer exists.

I've heard of guys saying that good girls in the world no longer exists.

But how true is that?

That's not true. So not true.

I can easily name a list of good guys and girls that I've known throughout my entire life on this planet.

Most of the times, it's not that these good people hide themselves up or are extinct. It's that people don't know what they really want. People keep saying that they want their other halves to be miss nice or mr nice but in the end, they always fall for the wrong person.

And often, these mr and miss nice are just around us. But they're so insignificant that they often go unnoticed.

Ask yourself, if there's 2 person right infront of you now, 1 is a yandao/chio bu but nowhere near the word "nice". Whereas the other one, is an average looking boy/girl with a heart of gold. Which one would you notice first?

Apparently, the one with better looks right.

So my point is, once you've discovered what is it that you're looking for and pay more attention to the people around you, you'll realise that the mr nice or miss nice all along is just right beside you.

But if you still can't find any, let me know. I can introduce. ;)

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger mingfu said...

lol. Love is in the Air!! U must be getting lots of Chocolate on the White Valentine's Day!!
Q(",Q)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home