My unit started practising "everybody had to go for sports on wednesday" thing this week. We're supposed to go for a running session first as a form of training for IPPT. Then after that, we can do our own sports. But it rained, running was canceled and badminton continued. And I think it's gonna be quite some time before I play badminton again. Swimming next.
Been raining over the past few days. There's like a trend. Everytime I wanted to skate, it'll rain. Supposed to skate with Satoshi at Holland on Friday evening but thanks to the weather, it was canceled and changed to yesterday instead.
It's been a damn long time since I last skated with him. I think it was before I broke my arm which makes it around 3-4 years long. Skating with him is always damn fun. Because he's always trying to push himself to the limit as well as those around him. It rained when we're about to set off. In the end, we can only skate at his void deck. He tried some of the slalom stuff but can't do it. That's because his skates are aggro type and had changed his wheels to anti-rockering for grinding on railings. His is totally oppose of mine. I'm on my 2nd and 3rd wheel while his is on the first and last wheel.
Anyway, I've pretty much done with the sit spin trick. And it's taken down on video. ^^
Gambling session at Shawn's house last night. 1 round of Mahjong and it was poker and black jack. Overall, won $3-$4. All won except Shawn. Julianna really seems to be Shawn's jinx. Whenever she's around, Shawn would be losing. Anyway, it's fun. Not about the money but the time spent together.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- Thank you for believing in me when I've lost confi...
- Went to practise last night. Still the same. Pract...
- Finished another japanese drama, Tatta Hitotsu no ...
- Finally got my permanent Pes status liao. Got upgr...
- First thing first, I've finally learnt how to do C...
- I hope this is just a crush that I have and nothin...
- Sick sick sick.Caught a flu yesterday after steppi...
- Managed to do back cross today. ^^ The floor are s...
- Went for class outing on saturday to the fishing p...
- Seriously, it'll rain whenever I want to go skate....
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home