I was on MC for 3 working days for the past week. Imagine that. Caught a flu + cough after going to east coast on sunday. But still went to camp on monday. Then wednesday, can no longer take it. Went to see the doctor and got 2 days of mc. But was still feeling sick on thurs night, so extend my mc for another day.
Anyway, caught Spiderman 3 on its opening day despite the coughing and block nose. It was nice. Worth it. I wouldn't mind watching it again.
Nothing much liao. Wait, there's one good news. I'll get to see my pink ic again in less than 60 working days. Muahahahaa..
Sunday, May 06, 2007
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- Today's outing to ECP was a success. Waiting to go...
- Ok, pc totally down for the past few days. Suspect...
- Yesterday was the first time I went to watch a ska...
- Milo is officially 1 year old now!!~ No birthday c...
- One of the more meaningful stuff I did over the pa...
- Screwed up.Computer went haywire for no good reaso...
- Feeling abit nua nowadays. No motivation to skate....
- I've heard girls saying that good guys in the worl...
- Reached home last night at 3am. Went to explore NT...
- Today is my supervisor's last day in camp. He'll b...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home