Nothing much to blog about nowadays. Everything been the same. Still mahjong session for the past 2 weeks with the same group of people.
Last night wasn't an exception. Overnight mahjong at Shawn's place despite that there's an on going family day for my unit today. Rushed home at 6am to bath and change and head to Bukit Batok Nature Reserve park for the trekking and moved to CSC for 2 games of bowling.
I just miss bowling. The last time I went bowling was actually with Miss Julia!! That was like more than half a year ago. -.-'
Recently, saw a forum thread in HWZ regarding one fellow receiving a letter from some local organisation for downloading anime. I took a look at the list of animes and saw that even the unlicensed ones are also being tracked.
I find it damn ridiculous. Let's face it. If no anime is available for download, who would even know what's Naruto, what's Bleach? It's acting as some form of advertisement. If you're catching people for that are downloading anime which you have license to, that would be fine. But even unlicensed ones? What the hell? When an anime title is being released in VCD/DVD format, take a look at the price. Nobody in the right mind would actually go ahead and just buy it without even knowing what kind of anime it is or whether it's their type.
To those who really wanted to support the animes that they liked, they would support it by getting the dvds. To those who just watch anime to pass time, their reaction would be "Ok lor, cannot download then don't watch lor" type. With all these commotion about the particular organisation sueing here and there, even those true anime fans would just boycott their products and rather spend more and get the US dvds.
Instead of getting people to get their products, they're getting people to boycott theirs. Instead of working against technology, why not let technology work for you?
Now, instead of going after bigger criminals, time and money are wasted on people who just want to watch anime.
I'm just waiting for the day where it'll be illegal to even lend books/cds/vcds/dvds that you owned to friends.
Friday, June 01, 2007
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- Friday eveningWent to Lakeside to skate after work...
- I was on MC for 3 working days for the past week. ...
- Today's outing to ECP was a success. Waiting to go...
- Ok, pc totally down for the past few days. Suspect...
- Yesterday was the first time I went to watch a ska...
- Milo is officially 1 year old now!!~ No birthday c...
- One of the more meaningful stuff I did over the pa...
- Screwed up.Computer went haywire for no good reaso...
- Feeling abit nua nowadays. No motivation to skate....
- I've heard girls saying that good guys in the worl...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home