Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I look into your eyes and I get this feeling that you have a lot of unhappiness.. Why?

Damn long never blog. Maybe I've lost the interest to blog. Or maybe there's really nothing to blog about.

Things that I've been doing for the past 2 weeks.

Went to Zouk with my friends on Friday (22nd June). It's our last outing since most of us gonna either ORD/Disrupt from army. BY got drunk before 12am. But can't blame him either. He had guard duty the night before and drank quite abit after losing the games. Stayed there till 4am and we went home after that. Had a serious hangover the next day. Drank too much.

Colin came back on 24th June. Met up with him on Monday night to pass him his stuff and also exchange our collection. We went to some place in Gillman village and stayed there till 1am. Nice place with nice ambiance.

My days in camp are numbered. I don't know whether it's a good or bad thing. I'm counting down to 3rd August every single damn day. But when it's really near to "independence day", I get this reluctance to leave feeling. I had to get used to studying again. Even before I start, there have been numerous people telling me that comp engineering in NTU has the highest dropout rate and tao bao rate. Did I really made the wrong choice? Or maybe I should have gone to SMU's Information System Management or NUS? It's such a contradicting feeling. Looking forward to this day but yet dreaded the arrival of it.

Caught Transformer with Colin and Jamie on Saturday (30th June) and the show is really great. Not draggy and it's nicely paced. But I don't like the way the transformers are being modeled. Too organic for my liking. Maybe I'm too used to the old transformer's style of drawing. But nonetheless, still an excellent movie.

Sunday went to ECP for skating session. Finally touched my skates again. Luckily, the weather is not too bad. Not too hot else I'll be burnt. Went there to teach Cindy how to skate. This trip has been postpone for don't know how long. Anyway, she knew how to skate but not stable. I was just a morale booster to boost her confidence, someone to catch her when she falls. At the end of it, she managed to skate faster, over the humps and up/down the slopes.

At night, went for a mahjong session with my musketeers. The long awaited mahjong session. When we played, the 1st two winds of the game doesn't matters at all. Because when we play, the scary ones are the last two winds. That's where all the scary combinations start appearing like zombies in Resident Evil. Trust me. Play 1 round with us and you'll know. For example, 1st two winds, Colin was leading because of his incredibly good hands. And the last game of the last wind, I won with a 十三么. I can't believe that I won that. 3 north tiles have been thrown out onto the table and I'm just waiting for that last north to be thrown in order to game. And Colin drew the tile, looked at the table pool, smile and threw it out. And game. Just that particular 十三么 made me won $60.

Anyway, tomorrow is my IPPT test. Wish me luck for I'm bound to fail my 2.4km. So maybe I'm just gonna walk it.

And Julia!!!!! Where are you?? Let's go bowling before my school starts. Bowl bowl bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home