Sunday, July 22, 2007

Long time since I last updated this blog. Too much stuff going on nowadays.

First, got my Zen Stone Plus 2 weeks ago. Useful small little gadget. 2gb with screen in that small little thing. Somemore, it's got a stopwatch and time function. It'll be damn useful when I go skating with it. But the accessories for it is damn freaking expensive. Downside of this product is that the menu navigation is abit laggy. Takes about 1 second for it to respond at certain parts of the menu. And the battery life is like 5hrs. Considered short for those who are looking for like 10-20 hrs of battery life.

Then there's IPPT. That's the worst. Ran 2.4km and finished it in 13:05. And yes, I failed it. But it's a personal achievement considering that I've stopped running since the day I've stepped out of Fairfield. That's like 5 years. And here comes the interesting part, that night, I woke up in the middle of the night in pain. My left knee can neither straighten nor bend. And for the whole of the day, I was practically limping around the house, banging into the fence that's supposed to keep Milo out of my room numerous times. I missed the class chalet because of this. Damned.

Finished this drama, Proposal Daisakusen with my camp friends. I would say it's the nicest japanese drama I've watched in this year. It's not like any typical local production where the guy like the girl, the girl like the guy but can't get together because of family background or there's a third party etc. There's meaning and it's kinda inspiring. Moreover, it's just 11 episodes. Not too long, not too short. Even the soundtrack for the show is nice. I recommend this show to everybody. It's a must watch. Watch the first 2 episodes and you won't be disappointed by it. =)

17th June marked my last day in camp. It was kinda sad for me. I've spent 1 year 7 months in that camp and I've made some good friends there. Everyone there have helped me in one way or another. Most importantly, they're a group of fun people and definitely very reliable friends whom you can depend on for anything. Everybody there had their own specialty and that's what made every single one of them unique. And because of them, my stay in my unit have been a very pleasant experience. With all these being said, we still have to part our ways to move on to our next phase of life. I'll definitely miss everybody.

Now, I've only got 2 weeks to enjoy fully before I start to slog my ass off in NTU to fight against the rumour that goes "Comp engine got the highest dropout rate and tabao rate".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home