i c h i g o . s a m a . n o . t e n g o k u
Monday, September 10, 2007
It pains me to see you crying over him. The saddest part is that there's nothing I can do about it. Practically nothing because all you can see now is nothing.
When one door closes, another door opens. But can you see that door?
posted by Me, myself and my skates @
12:19 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Me, myself and my skates
View my complete profile
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
After all the XEDO saga, they pushed out video on ...
Things doesn't seems to be progressing at all. May...
JiN says:i ask her y he ask u to go out u also hap...
Can you feel the sadness/fustration/reluctance in me?
Started school this week. Luckily, met one of my p...
I really have no idea what to do.You might tell me...
I read about a few more cases regarding anime down...
Long time since I last updated this blog. Too much...
I look into your eyes and I get this feeling that ...
One of the best news I've received for this year. ...
t a g . b o a r d
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home