Thursday, August 23, 2007

Things doesn't seems to be progressing at all. Maybe I didn't have the heart to do anything to improve the situation. Or maybe things are just meant to be this way between us.

Labs started this week. Honestly, everyday have been spent doing the java assignment. No jokes. I've never touch java much in my poly years. This ends up with me taking a few days to get totally use to the technical stuff of this language. other than that, coding the program out is challenging. And it's gonna last throughout the whole semester. One lab assignment per week and it'll be due 6 working days later. Nice right?

Really have no time on weekdays nowadays since most of my time are spent on java. It really felt like it's back in poly, during the period where all assignments are dued within the same week. The only difference now is that it's gonna last me the whole semester instead of just one particular week.

All these are just testing where my limits are. And I hope it's still nowhere to be seen now.

Tired, just tired. Damn fucking tired. Whose shoulder can I lean on to rest?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home