Saturday, September 29, 2007

This is to you, Cindy. You may never get to read this. But heck, I just want to say these.

You may not be the sweetest girl I've know.

You may not be the most beautiful girl I've know.

You may not be the most understanding girl I've know.

You may not be the nicest girl that I've know.

Maybe you're the only girl that I know who can return a miss call / sms after half a day has gone by.

Maybe you're the only girl that I know who can't multitask and sometimes, I have to wait for 1 hour for your reply on msn.

But despite all these, I still fall for you. Why??

It's because of how natural I feel when I'm with you. Neither do I have to put up a mask nor think of what to say when conversation just died. Everything just flows naturally.

Everything seems so natural. Even the laughs that I had are truly from my heart.

And after that one long chat with you, I saw someone.

I saw my old self in you.

The old self who wouldn't think about getting together with someone who's a close friend because he's afraid that he'll break their hearts.

The old self who would think about the worst case scenario, losing a good friend when the relationship isn't working out. When in actual fact, none of all these are even close to happening.

A coin has 2 sides, and so does everything else. And yes, a relationship can end but yet, it can also be everlasting.

Why do you only think of the worst scenario?

If you're so afraid of breaking their hearts, then the more you'll cherish them and they'll also cherish you more than anything because, not every good friends can ended up together. I've always believe this, 两个人因不了解对方而在一起,两个人因太了解对方而分开。But because of the good friends relationship before, both parties would have know each other very well but yet still manage to get together. That definitely means something.

With all these being said, I hope that you'll be more confident about yourself. At least, I'm one who knows you well and yet fall for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home