i c h i g o . s a m a . n o . t e n g o k u
Friday, October 05, 2007
A very touching song and mv by Ella. I guess this is what all pet owners dreaded the most.
posted by Me, myself and my skates @
11:39 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Me, myself and my skates
View my complete profile
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
This is to you, Cindy. You may never get to read t...
I had enough of this already.I don't expect much f...
22 years ago, a cute and handsome little baby boy ...
It pains me to see you crying over him. The saddes...
After all the XEDO saga, they pushed out video on ...
Things doesn't seems to be progressing at all. May...
JiN says:i ask her y he ask u to go out u also hap...
Can you feel the sadness/fustration/reluctance in me?
Started school this week. Luckily, met one of my p...
I really have no idea what to do.You might tell me...
t a g . b o a r d
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home