Saturday, May 13, 2006

Had a dinner buffet with my musketeers at yuki yaki yesterday. Luckily, I was prepared to leave at 3+.. Else ZW would be alone at lavender.. lOl.. Poor fellow. It's not my fault k.. I didn't know that they change the venue and place till the minute I was about to leave my house. And at that time, you're already on your way to lavender. At least, I reached marina earlier than you.

The buffet was nice though it is only 2 hours.. Kinda weird.. But it's still ok. Cause we were totally full after 1.5 hours. Colin, you should master the art of eating prawns without using your hands. =D Haha. And the 69 prawns. That's classic man.. I think only me will think of that.. lOl..

Then it was arcade time after that. Yes Sir Yes Sir was fun. But ridiculas. I was the leader of the team and yet I died first. Everyone seems to be aimming for me. lOl. It's ok. At least you guys gotta call me Sergeant! Wahaha. And it was then that I left the cds that Colin burnt for me there. Felt so guilty. Only realised it when we're at orchard heading over to the bar at mandarin hotel. Speaking of which, the scenery there is splendid. Seriously nice scenery with good ambience. Quiet surroundings which makes it possible for people who wish to sit down and have a good chat. And as usual, Shawn is the first one to KO. And he didn't even finish 1/2 of his drink. OMG. Gotta train man.

It's really amazing that the 4 of us still hang out together so often. I remembered ZW once said this to me, "Wonder why the 4 of us can get along so well? The 4 of us are of totally different characters." It's true that the 4 of us are of different characters. But it's also only the 4 of us that understands each other the most. I mean, we know each other so well. That's a fact that won't change. And to me, that's the best thing that ever happened to me when I was in FMSS. It's because of the 3 of you that made my last 2 years in FMSS so enjoyable. Not forgetting Satoshi also. The one fellow who would play CS with me knowing the fact that the next day is our O lvl chinese. lOl. Cheers to the 4 musketeers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home