Tired as usual. My weekends are always so tired. Don't ask why. Don't know why. Went down to m1 shop at bugis yesterday to get n70. Got a pleasant surprise there. The salesgirl asked me if I received any vouchers from m1 recently. The last letter I remember receiving from m1 is the 2 years contract without any handset. And amazingly, I had a $100 voucher from m1. That's kinda nice. This is the first time I ever bought from m1 shop and never regretted it. Not very used to the phone yet but slowly.
Met a section mate of mine a few days back. Still as talk cock as ever. No wonder he's my kb buddy in tekong. lOl. Anyway, thanx for the bottle of vodka. Now I'm left with like 3-4 more bottles to go and it'll be a complete set! Yeah baby.
Kept watching 林依晨's 孤单北半球 mtv. Seriously man, her smile is soOooOooo sweet, soOoOoooo captivating. I'll just melt watching her smile man. Her face may be chubby but her smile is sooooOoOooO nice.. And that song is like a reply to 欧得洋's version of it. Kinda nice.
Damn it. We should go other places for KTV liao man. There's like so many songs I wanna sing but yet the place doesn't have it.
Tee gong zai ya. Oh.. Tee gong zai ya.
[ 有那么一天我已经失忆。就象老鼠忘了自己曾经爱大米 ]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home