Friday, April 14, 2006

Sometimes, I wonder whether it's a waste to give up programming and pursue animation. I like to do programming, or rather, like to do logical thinking. It's enjoyable to me. The more difficult the problem is, the more motivated I am to solve it. But the sense of satisfaction seems to be fading away. In the world of 3D animation, everything is possible. Even the wildest dream or visual effect you might have can be created. For me, I love to do character animation. Why? Because of the satisfaction that I get when I see the character coming to life. It's like I've given the character a personality. =D

I guess some sacrifices must be made in order to learn this art of craft. So, no more dota. It's time to concentrate back on my work. I have 1.5 years to make this dream come true. Dreams do come true somtimes. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home