Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Rainy day. The type which I hate the most. Especially when it's a bright and sunny morning and it turned into a dark, cloudy raining afternoon. Totally spoilt my mood. I seriously doubt my impression of rainy days will ever ever change.. And cause of this rain, swimming plans were cancelled. Seriously spent nearly the whole day sleeping in camp.

And to Aik Yew, whether you see this post or not, I just want to say thank you. Especially the knock on my head that day before you fly off to Taiwan. Thanx. That really knock some sense into me. I guess you're the only one who would do that. Rest assured that that will be the last time you'll be hearing all these from me, ever ever again.

To my other 3 musketeers, thanx. You guys are the best. It's been like 8 years since we know each other. You guys were always there when I needed you guys the most, always sharing my problems and such. Thanx. Musketeers always, cheers.

To Jaime, one great friend whom never fails to be there to listen to my problems. So many times, you have been there for me, listening and giving me advices.. Thanx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home