Monday, April 24, 2006

Almost everybody from my mum's family came over a for mahjong session. Not really considered a mahjong session, it's more of like a gathering session. If not, I won't see them till the next chinese new year. Few of my cousins came over. The little princess came over too together with her sister. The 2 of them seems to be so close to each other though their age gap is like 9? Took some photos with the 2 of them. Must take more photos the next time I see them and I'll try to upload the photos.

Tomorrow will be my Intec duty. Kinda dislike it. Gotta spend the whole day sitting in the admin office doing nothing. And the worst thing is, there'll be night classes tomorrow. That means, I gotta stay till 9pm.. =.= But I'll be able to get 1/2 day off which is not so bad afterall. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home