A long week. Not bad eh. Actually, it's extended long weeked.. Had half day off yesterday. Supposed to go blading with my cousin on sunday. But realised that it's mothers' day this coming sunday. So, postpone it to next sunday instead. I think I should go and get some present for my mum. Totally had no idea what to buy.
Received a morning call yesterday morning. Feel kinda bad actually cause I didn't actually thought that she would really wake up at 5.30am to call me.. Must be very tiring. Worst thing is, my alarm clock tone is lullaby and my ringtone is a piano piece from keyboard mania. The beginning is both about the same. At least to the sleepy state of me, it's the same cause both are piano.. Didn't really hear the phone ring, thought it was the alarm and just silence it. Bad bad.. But oh well.. If you happens to be reading this, thanx. =D
Somehow, I just realised that I'm not those kind that like to trouble people. If there's a need, I don't mind waking up early just to wake somebody up and going back to sleep again. I won't feel troublesome. Maybe troublesome doesn't exists in my dictionary ba. lOl. But for someone to wake me up early just to wake me up and going back to sleep again is kinda like making me feel bad.
Friday, May 12, 2006
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- Firstly, a big happy birthday to my cousin. Wish y...
- Sick. Down with sore throat and flu. Practically s...
- It's been one year already. I still can remember c...
- Tired as usual. My weekends are always so tired. D...
- Almost everybody from my mum's family came over a ...
- Are we really different or it's just you who had c...
- Rainy day. The type which I hate the most. Especia...
- A late update though. Friday's KTV was hilarious.....
- Sometimes, I wonder whether it's a waste to give u...
- Just realised that the last update I had was like ...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home