i c h i g o . s a m a . n o . t e n g o k u
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
It's been one year already. I still can remember clearly what happen on that day as if it's just yesterday.
Feeling all time low for the past 2 days. All of a sudden, I just want to have someone to listen to me. Any one.
posted by Me, myself and my skates @
10:20 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Me, myself and my skates
View my complete profile
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
Tired as usual. My weekends are always so tired. D...
Almost everybody from my mum's family came over a ...
Are we really different or it's just you who had c...
Rainy day. The type which I hate the most. Especia...
A late update though. Friday's KTV was hilarious.....
Sometimes, I wonder whether it's a waste to give u...
Just realised that the last update I had was like ...
Blah..
Oh well, realised that there're some minor problem...
Finally done.
t a g . b o a r d
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home