Split personality.. That's one term that nobody, NOBODY had ever used to describe me.. Except one person.. And no, I don't have 2 different personalities.. Simply can't imagine how would it be like to have 2 personalities.. Would it be like Jim Carrey in that Me Myself And Irene show..? Nah, who cares..
Rather than using split personality to describe me, using durian as an example would be much more appropriate.. A fruit with a pricky husk but beneath that husk is something you would never expect from its appearance.. But that's only if you can get pass the pricky part..
Counting down: 26 days.
Friday, August 25, 2006
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- The race is on now.. The race to win against time....
- Ok.. I've finally started watching 1 Litre Of Tear...
- Arh.. Milo is officially 4 months old now!! Haha.....
- -Wei Lun in Tokyo Drift aftermath effects-The cars...
- 不是有些人不会飞。而是只有想飞的人,只有认为自己会飞的人,才飞得起来。I saw this vers...
- Tired.. I'm not getting enough sleep daily.. 24 hr...
- 2 weeks since a new member was added to my family....
- Got posted to a new place for 2 months. Somehow, t...
- My puppy finally arrived home yesterday evening. H...
- My flu turned into a fever on saturday night, caus...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home