Saturday, August 05, 2006

-Wei Lun in Tokyo Drift aftermath effects-

The cars in Tokyo Drift are so damn nice!! Particularly that fair lady and evo.. Fair lady is nice but abit too small and "plump".. Evo!! Just the right one.. Haha.. I don't care if you guys said it's an ah beng car or what.. I just love it.. Too bad the one in the movie is a red evo.. My dream one is either a pure white or pure black one with black tinted windows.. Dump in a blow off valve (not sure whether that's the correct spelling for it).. -Drools- Yah yah, ah beng car.. Who cares.. It's nice.. But getting a sports car in singapore doesn't seems practical considering the fact that there's like a thousand and one traffic lights on a straight road.. But still, I still wanna own an evo.. Haa.. =P Vrroooooooooooommmmmmmmmm... Ook.. Enough of it..

Past few days was spent on configuring the damned router for my home network.. I hated this the most.. Cause no matter what, some parts sure cock up and the whole network thing won't work properly.. Yah yah, I know what you guys gonna say.. Wanna say that I study IT one right, this kind of stuff should be easy right.. -.-' I don't focus on networking my friends.. My course is supposed to focus on communications and programming.

Speaking of which, if I'm not wrong, the moment you on your handphone and it's connected to your respective telcos, they can find out your exact locations. Another thing, do you know that when you delete files from your computer, it's actually still there? The only way to really remove it is either take a hammer and smash it to bits and pieces or just fry it with some electromagnetic gadgets.. No joke. I'm serious about it. This is where those data forensics fellows comes in.. They can retrieve files from your crashed harddisk for a price.. A very heavy price.. Arh.. Learn something new right.. Thanks to me.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home