My flu turned into a fever on saturday night, caused me to miss the soccer matches at night. The lucky thing is that I got mc for monday, which is not that bad. But still, to get fever on saturday, how much worst can it get? Oh well.
I'm damn proud of Korea now. Even though I don't like their language cause it sounded damn rough but still, I must say they've done a good job in the world cup finals. I mean, when everyone told me that Korea had never won a single match outside of Asia, I still believe that they're able to win against Togo. In the end, they proved to the world that they can do it. In the match against France, everybody thought that France would win against them and in the end, they draw. Now, they topped their group with 4 points. That's definitely something to be happy about. I wonder when will Singapore's turn come.. lOl..
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- You know what's the worst thing that can ever happ...
- My eyes are feeling quite dry recently. Don't know...
- Arh.. Went for class gathering on saturday. Dinner...
- Arh.. Sick sick sick. Spent my weekend at home sle...
- =DFinally, my mum gave me the green light for a pe...
- Firstly, happy birthday to Cindy.. Get your blades...
- Arh.. Received my NUS letter yesterday. The result...
- Had a dinner buffet with my musketeers at yuki yak...
- A long week. Not bad eh. Actually, it's extended l...
- Firstly, a big happy birthday to my cousin. Wish y...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home