Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Got posted to a new place for 2 months. Somehow, the place is nearer but the transportation expenses is higher.. Slowly getting used to the place.. Most importantly is able to finish the required projects and head back to my unit after this. Hope there's no hiccups and things goes as planned. Now got a deadline to meet.. I was seriously wondering whether my team can make it for that deadline considering the fact that only 3 laptops are being used at the moment and the 2 promised desktops are nowhere in sight.

I was actually quite happy that I'm being attached out to Air Force School initially.. I mean, I can go around and see how's things like in Air Force and not stuck in my unit for the rest of my NS liability.. Not many can have that kind of luxury..

Portugal vs France tonight. Go Portugal. Let's see if Scolari can produce another magic. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home