Saturday, July 08, 2006

2 weeks since a new member was added to my family. He still don't know how to do his business in the right place.. Big headache. Think we must really sit down and find a solution to train him.. Any suggestions from Jack Russels owners will be useful.. =D

Back from a sec sch classmate's 21st birthday party. We finished 1/2 a bottle of vodka in like 15 mins. Sometimes, you just gotta believe in luck. Imagine when you're so confident that you won't be drinking since the chances of drawing a smaller card is like 1 out of 45 but yet you still can draw that card. Oh well, a pity that I can't go earlier since I got work before that.

RSAF Paya Lebar wasn't too bad. The environment there is nice. What surprises me most is that the cookhouse food is actually better than the canteen one. How's that for a change. The food there is definitely better than my camp. But not the canteen one of course. The people there are quite nice to us.. I don't mind staying there permanently. =D

I'm damn pissed with a friend. The stuff he did there is seriously gonna get us in trouble sooner or later. We've told him so many times not to do it but yet, he still does it. WTF? I mean, this is not our own camp. True enough that we're not perm staff there and they can't do much to us. But come on, all it takes is just a complain from them and we'll know what's gonna happen when we gets back.. If he's the only one facing the consequences, I seriously don't give a damn about what he does or whatsoever. But the thing is, the whole team will just get it together. It's not about getting reprimanded or doing extras. It's that, we've put in effort in doing all the work in the best we can and it's not even gonna be recognised cause of him alone. Selfish eh? He's the oldest there but yet, the way he presents himself is really worst than a 13 year old kid.. And for once, learn to keep quiet when I'm discussing with the captain regarding the problems we faced. He know nuts about our workflow but yet, he interrupts just like that and decide things on his own. I wonder if he have any idea that whether it's achievable.. We told him to do things using our method which is tested and proven to be efficient. He won't listen and say that he's more comfortable with his own method. Fine. In the end, the work he produced is so messy till we have no idea how to edit it. WTF. We could have completed the work before monday lunch time but because of his part, most likely we'll be spending the whole of monday morning editting it. If this carries, I'll just feedback all the stuff happened back to HQ and see if a switch is possible. No choice but to be the bad guy here, can't let him jeopardise the rest of the team's effort because of him alone. If it had to be this way, then let it be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home