Arh.. Milo is officially 4 months old now!! Haha.. All his vaccinations are done now.. So, just wait for him to be a little bit more older and I can bring him out.. And you guys will know how smart he is.. Haha.. =P
Having him in the house is fun.. Always get to see him doing small little funny things.. Like taking his cushion and running around the house, trying to bite the volleyball and getting agitated when the ball seems too big for him to handle.. Always coming to lie on your laps and sleep whenever you're sitting down on the floor.. Seems like an innocent toddler who's always trying to get attention of the adults.. I think I really sounds like a dad when it comes to my dog.. Haha..
And please, do not ever buy a dog just because you think it's cute or fun.. There's alot of commitments and responsiblity to it..
To you, he/her may be just a dog.. To him/her, you're his/her everything.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- -Wei Lun in Tokyo Drift aftermath effects-The cars...
- 不是有些人不会飞。而是只有想飞的人,只有认为自己会飞的人,才飞得起来。I saw this vers...
- Tired.. I'm not getting enough sleep daily.. 24 hr...
- 2 weeks since a new member was added to my family....
- Got posted to a new place for 2 months. Somehow, t...
- My puppy finally arrived home yesterday evening. H...
- My flu turned into a fever on saturday night, caus...
- You know what's the worst thing that can ever happ...
- My eyes are feeling quite dry recently. Don't know...
- Arh.. Went for class gathering on saturday. Dinner...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home