I'm just so damn tired of explaining all those stuff again.. It's not the first time I've explained but still nothing went in.. For once, just listen.. Listen and listen well.. And most importantly, UNDERSTAND!!
I've got my own path of life to take and I know where the heck it's heading.. I've got my own plans and I know what I should do if it fails.. Taking a degree was never my first option simply because I wanted to work as an animator.. Does a computer engineering degree have anything to do with computer graphics? If you think it is because of the word "computer" or any other reason, please go do a search.. I recommend you trying www.google.com.sg..
Even if I failed and had to take that computer engineering degree, at least I know I've tried hard to do something I like. Not that being a programmer is something that I don't like. It's just that the satisfaction that I get is different from seeing a character coming to life, having a personality of his own.. If I can't be animating for a living, then it'll be my hobby.. No way am I gonna give up animating..
And I've realised how important it is to listen..
Saturday, August 26, 2006
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- Split personality.. That's one term that nobody, N...
- The race is on now.. The race to win against time....
- Ok.. I've finally started watching 1 Litre Of Tear...
- Arh.. Milo is officially 4 months old now!! Haha.....
- -Wei Lun in Tokyo Drift aftermath effects-The cars...
- 不是有些人不会飞。而是只有想飞的人,只有认为自己会飞的人,才飞得起来。I saw this vers...
- Tired.. I'm not getting enough sleep daily.. 24 hr...
- 2 weeks since a new member was added to my family....
- Got posted to a new place for 2 months. Somehow, t...
- My puppy finally arrived home yesterday evening. H...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home