Sunday, September 03, 2006

This weekend is a bad one.. Bad bad one..

Milo dropped a tooth while biting his toy last night.. Imagined the looks on our faces when we saw blood on the floor.. I read in a book on JRT that majority of JRT not died of natural death but all sorts of weird ones like, jumping out of a car when the window is wind down. I didn't want to believe it at first. But after witnessing him continuing biting his toy even though he's bleeding changed my mindset.. I've gotta be more careful when I bring him out next time.. Alot more careful..

And this morning, Milo bite my slippers.. 3 fang JRT still biting everything.. Funny.. And I've gotta get a new pair of slippers because of this..

Bought a new casing for my harddisk and guess what.. There's no screws for it.. I thought it was still ok thinking that I can use back my old casing's screws.. But then, it can't fit.. And mind you, my "old casing" was actually a 2 months old casing that was spoilt because of mishandling. -.-' Going down after work tomorrow to get it changed.. Hope I won't make a wasted trip again.

Sometimes, hearing a "too late" as a reason for break up simply turns me off.. It's never "too late" for anything.. It's either willing or not willing to try.. As simple as that.. What's most interesting thing is, people always remember the bad things and will always tend to forget about the good things.. Is it not tiring to be always remembering all those unhappy times? Instead of finding faults with him/her, why not find the good points?? Is it really so hard to accept someone for who they are??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home