Things are so different this year. Alot of things had change. Alot.
For those who don't know, I had a zero tolerance list of taboo phrases. Actually, there's only 1 in the list. "See how first". Super 敷衍 answer.
I hate that when I ask people out. Reason being simple, I take it that you're free, I "reserve" the day and at the last minute, it's being cancelled. In the end, I'm the one who's stucked. I take it that you're not free and I asked other people. Last minute, you tell me you're free. So, am I supposed to pangseh other people? If you don't know whether you can make it, just say no. Don't "see how first" me..
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- It's gonna be a superb busy week.. Why? Because I'...
- I need ideas now.. And some creativity.. My brain ...
- Ok now, I'm feeling damn high after watching Death...
- Sometimes, things are so simple.. It's just like b...
- I'm so dead tired now.. Went to blade at ECP today...
- It's time to clear offs and take breaks now.. Most...
- Read a friend's blog and he mentioned about anime....
- This weekend is a bad one.. Bad bad one..Milo drop...
- Steve Jobs - You've got to find what you loveI am ...
- Today is my second last day at Air Force. Big boss...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home