It's gonna be a superb busy week.. Why? Because I've got 2 websites to design, 28 hours of training to go through and 1 lectora project dued on friday.. And the best part is, I've started on none yet.. -.-" It's ok, everything will turn out just fine, I hope..
3 more days to 21.. To me, it's just another birthday.. Nothing special.. People said 21 is the age where you'll get your key, the key to freedom.. More freedom simply more responsibility.. So it's more like a key to more responsibility..
And dear god, please don't rain on wednesday.. I hate rain.. I want it to be sunny.. Please please please..
Sunday, September 17, 2006
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- I need ideas now.. And some creativity.. My brain ...
- Ok now, I'm feeling damn high after watching Death...
- Sometimes, things are so simple.. It's just like b...
- I'm so dead tired now.. Went to blade at ECP today...
- It's time to clear offs and take breaks now.. Most...
- Read a friend's blog and he mentioned about anime....
- This weekend is a bad one.. Bad bad one..Milo drop...
- Steve Jobs - You've got to find what you loveI am ...
- Today is my second last day at Air Force. Big boss...
- The end is the start of a new beginning.When somet...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home