i c h i g o . s a m a . n o . t e n g o k u
Thursday, September 14, 2006
I need ideas now.. And some creativity.. My brain cells are so dead now..
To donate ideas and creativity, please call 1800-call-wei..
posted by Me, myself and my skates @
3:23 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Me, myself and my skates
View my complete profile
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
Ok now, I'm feeling damn high after watching Death...
Sometimes, things are so simple.. It's just like b...
I'm so dead tired now.. Went to blade at ECP today...
It's time to clear offs and take breaks now.. Most...
Read a friend's blog and he mentioned about anime....
This weekend is a bad one.. Bad bad one..Milo drop...
Steve Jobs - You've got to find what you loveI am ...
Today is my second last day at Air Force. Big boss...
The end is the start of a new beginning.When somet...
I'm just so damn tired of explaining all those stu...
t a g . b o a r d
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home