Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm so dead tired now.. Went to blade at ECP today and I'm going back there again tomorrow.. It seems like the shop that I always rent blades from is gonna be sold off.. I'm not sure about it.. Let's pray hard that it's not true..

And you-know-who-you-are, thanks for remembering my birthday.. That was a little surprise since my impression of you since the day I knew you was a fellow with short term memory.. =P Not to mention the present you gave me 6-7 years ago.. It's still in very good condition on my display shelf you know.. Since you remembered how you took the food I cooked at Seoul Garden, now it'll be time you do the cooking and I'll finish it.. ^^

Sometimes, people change.. And sometimes, they don't.. Whether it's a good or bad thing, it's up to individual to decide..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home