Went to Vivocity today and it's damn big.. Enormous.. Gigantic.. Most of the shops are opened, around 70% ba. You can find almost anything there. The most sad thing is that, I left my camera's memory card at home. I only realised that when I took out my camera to take scenery shots. Never mind, I'll take some photos when the haze has cleared up. =D
Caught Death Note today and it's good.. It's quite close to the comics.. Of course, some of the minor details are left out and some changes are made to the storyline. But you can't expect the whole story to follow the comics closely right. Else the whole thing would have like 10 sequels with each being 3-4 hours.. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be shown in Singapore.. Here's a trailer to part 2 and from the looks of it, it's either gonna end or it'll end in part 3..
Edit: Just realised the L guy is actually one of the actors in 1 Litre Of Tears !!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, he's not the main lead. He's the one acting as the senior of Aya-chan.. The one who abandon her because of her illness. Didn't realised that until I watch the interview.. The wonders of makeup..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home