一眨眼,八个月就这样过去了。
真的好快,好快。
当你孤单时,你会想起谁。
Went to the pet farm at pasir ris today. Really alot of puppies there.. Huskies, golden retrievers, shi tzu, maltese, JRT, silky terriers etc..
There's this particular female JRT that I wanna get. 2 months old and it's very similar to milo.. In terms of colors and size. The only difference is that milo is slightly more brown in color. As in, he got more patches of brown. Got the 夫妻相. Haha. I wanted to take photo of her but my phone went haywire all of a sudden. -.-
And there's this chiwawa.. Omg, 3 months old and it's the size of my palm only. Even if it grows, it'll be only about 1.5 or 2 times my palm. Which is still very very small.
Oh yah and my phone. Seriously, I had no idea what the heck happened to it. It was still working fine before I reach pasir ris. Suddenly, it seems that my phone can't read the card. So ok, I took it out and put it back again. Still can't work, ok. Reboot it. Still can't work.
Then it appears to be that my memory card is corrupted. Ok, fine. Format the card.
Guess what, the problem is still there!! -.-' The funny thing is, I can access the files on my memory card through the file manager application but can't access it through gallery. Damn weird.
Nvm. Update the phone's firmware. It would means that I would lose all the data on my phone. And I mean, ALL, including all my contacts.
Update went smoothly and problem solved. Restore data from memory card and problem came back. -.-' So, in the end, had to format both phone and memory card, without any backup. All contacts lost. Swayness to the max.
Nvm. At least I got my safra card today. =)
Sunday, October 29, 2006
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
- 我喜欢坐在巴士的窗口座位瞭望着窗外,沉醉在我自己的世界里Went to meet my some o...
- 不知从何时开始,人们忘了聆听的重要。*嗨*Everytime people ask me "what...
- Ah.. It's not easy being a dog trainer. The book m...
- Tired. Not enough sleep. Down with indigestion. Go...
- Went to see some new born puppies just now. There'...
- Feeling so tired and lazy now.. Feel like just doi...
- Went to Vivocity today and it's damn big.. Enormou...
- Had a bad start for today. The morning meeting was...
- Finally went to blade today. $17 for 2 hours. -.-...
- 沢尻エリカ - タイヨウのうたfuruete iru watashi no te ni hajime...
t a g . b o a r d

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home