Ah.. It's not easy being a dog trainer. The book make it sounds so easy.. I guess my hand looks like some toy or snacks to milo. Cause that little rascal is forever biting my hand.. Not those gonna-make-you-bleed type of bite. More of those i-wanna-play-with-you type of bite.. Makes it hard to teach him tricks.
I was watching this particular episode of Ah My Goddess last night.. I guess it was the nicest episode of season 2.
"Ah! It doesn't matter where we are as long as we are together".
That was the title of that episode. Both the leads, Keiichi and Belldandy were trapped in an infinite space and there's no way to escape. The worse part is, Belldandy's goddess license was being suspended and can't use any magic at all. Go watch it if you wanna know the rest of the story. It's a very nice show.
This reminds me of something.
"It doesn't matter what you do or where you go or what movie you watch. What matters is who you're with."
Seems like only a handful of people understand this eh.. Singapore is soooooooo small.. There's limited activities to do here.. Learn to appreciate and enjoy the company of others. Not the things you do..
I only like 1 part of this song and that's the cantonese part:
有了你开心 口地 乜都称心满意
咸鱼白菜也好好味
我与你永共叙 分分钟需要你
你似是阳光空气

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home