i c h i g o . s a m a . n o . t e n g o k u
Saturday, July 19, 2008
www.sgonlineshoppers.com
is up and running. =)
posted by Me, myself and my skates @
1:23 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Me, myself and my skates
View my complete profile
P r e v i o u s . P o s t s
Got back my maths quiz results. 5/15.. Seriously a...
Tired. Really very tired.Everything seems to be wr...
15 minutes to the end of 29th feb 2008.Nothing muc...
(Mariah)I would give up everythingBefore I'd separ...
I hate to guess what's on others' minds. I prefer ...
School is the same everyday. Hate Fridays the most...
Sometimes, it's not the big things that seems swee...
School started. It feels the same. At least this s...
Arh, damn long never blog. Turning lazy nowadays. ...
The exams are finally over!!!~ But it doesn't seem...
t a g . b o a r d
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home